If you want to improve the quality of your sleep, you might want to consider changing your diet. Certain foods actually help you fall asleep, and some may surprise you! Several of these foods boast vitamin B6, which is needed to make melatonin (the sleep-inducing hormone triggered by darkness). Other foods are rich in tryptophan, which is an essential amino acid that has natural calming effects.
Here are 5 easy recipes to make for dinner, so you can eat well and catch some zzz's.
1. Chickpea Tikka Masala via The Iron You
2. Orange Five-Spice Roast Goose and Potatoes via The Woks Life
3. Tart Cherry Crumble via The Kitchn
4. Sweet Kale Superfood Salad via Life Made Simple
5. Avocado Tuna Salad via Natasha's Kitchen